Our History

The Nineties

Since 1999 Termigas has been operating from its newest and modernly-equipped headquarters covering 1000 sq. m of office area, 900 sq. mofwarehouse and 250 sq m of workshop. The area is located in the greenery of the city of Bergamo; the facility accommodates more than 90 employees that can operate throughout the whole country.

Facts Are Our Best Advertisement.

Our History