Since 1999 Termigas has been operating from its newest and modernly-equipped headquarters covering 1000 sq. m of office area, 900 sq. mofwarehouse and 250 sq m of workshop. The area is located in the greenery of the city of Bergamo; the facility accommodates more than 90 employees that can operate throughout the whole country.
In the 80ies and 90ies Termigas continued growing both in terms of national coverage and sectors for final utilization of its plants and systems, thus including tourism (with hotel and residence facilities), sports (sports facilities), and ultimately extended its range of operations to health care (hospitals, nursing homes)
In 1972 the company’s head office moved again as the growth of business volume was accompanied by a relevantgrowth in employees, engineers and building site staff. The company’s activities began to expand beyond the Region of Lombardy.
In those years, the company’s head office was moved and business volume began to rise in the wake of a good development of the civil engineer industry. In the late Sixties, the very first significant experiences in areas other than civil engineering were also completed (mostly hospital facilities, shopping malls, civic centres).
In 2010 the company, in order to boost its know-how and growth into the electrical systems sector, acquired the company Cattaneo S.r.l. and founded, for this purpose, a new company named Termiwatt S.r.l., fully owned and subsequently incorporated by Termigas S.p.A.
In 2005 some changes took place in Termigas ownership thanks to the addition of MISMA PARTECIPAZIONI S.p.A. to the structure of company capital. Jointly with the historical ownership, these changes allowed to target and achieve additional growth and development goals in order to ensure continuity and development.